Sunday, February 5, 2017


This. I like this words so much because I think in is so true. So inspiring for teachers like me. The full quote goes like this:

“The future of the world is in my classroom today, a future with the potential for good or bad... Several future presidents are learning from me today; so are the great writers of the next decades, and so are all the so-called ordinary people who will make the decisions in a democracy. I must never forget these same young people could be the thieves and murderers of the future. Only a teacher? Thank God I have a calling to the greatest profession of all! I must be vigilant every day, lest I lose one fragile opportunity to improve tomorrow.”
― Ivan Welton Fitzwater

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...