Friday, March 15, 2013

Update 15/3/2013

It's been a while since I last posted here. Things have been really hectic at school, and also with my studies. So, here are a few update on some of the things that I'm currently working on.


Choral Speaking
With the help of a fellow teacher, I've been able to put together a team of 35 students to participate in the Pasir Gudang district Choral Speaking Competition representing Zone H (Pasir Gudang). We've been training on weekends. Even though we're sort of pressed for time, I hope we'll be able to give our very best in the upcoming competition.

Penpal Project v.2
In 2011, I initiated a penpal project with a school in the US. This year, I intend to do it again. I've already got replies from a school in Mozambique and the UK. Hopefully, I'll be able to get responses from other countries as well. It'll be fun for my 4 Jujur to learn about different cultures and perhaps they can share it with the rest of the students at my school.

One of the letters we got last time.


That's all for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...